Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible
- Botox, to retain your natural looks while relieving your symptoms
- Juvederm, is that they can be used to plump up thinning lips, giving a fuller yet natural appearance
- Invisalign, Straight teeth stay cleaner and don’t trap as much irritating bacteria as crooked teeth do
We file insurance as a courtesy and are not on any plans.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.