Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible
- Crowns & Bridgework, to treat extensive decay or tooth fracture
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today, all in house
- Fillings, to treat cavities and restore teeth
- Invisalign, Straight teeth stay cleaner and don’t trap as many irritating bacteria as crooked teeth do
- Botox, to retain your natural looks while relieving your symptoms
- Juvederm, is that they can be used to plump up thinning lips, giving a fuller yet natural appearance
- General & Family Dentistry, to help protect your oral health and prevent dental diseases
- Orthodontics, to correct teeth position
- Periodontal Therapy, to remove plaque and tartar deposits on the tooth and root surfaces
- Porcelain Veneers, to protect tooth's surface
- Root Canal (Endodontics), to remove infected pulp preserving the healthy tooth
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
We file insurance as a courtesy.